Skip to content
- Sabre Digital Marketing provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Sabre Digital Marketing, its capabilities, and the work it has done for its clients. We welcome visitors to the site, but we must be clear about what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Sabre Digital Marketing, and no other use is permitted.
- Copyright of all material on this site is owned by Sabre Digital Marketing or its clients; Sabre Digital Marketing owns copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site. © 2019 Sabre Digital Marketing. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Sabre Digital Marketing’s prior written permission.
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Sabre Digital Marketing or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
- Sabre Digital Marketing may collect and store information about persons who voluntarily submit information in contacting Sabre Digital Marketing. Sabre Digital Marketing may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with any use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request marked “Privacy-Remove” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sabre Digital Marketing’s policy is to not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
- Sabre Digital Marketing assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Sabre Digital Marketing’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Sabre Digital Marketing has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Sabre Digital Marketing.
- It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Sabre Digital Marketing or its clients or their respective products, services or personnel. No unsolicited e-mail (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
- If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
- This site is offered as is and without warranties of any kind. Sabre Digital Marketing disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Sabre Digital Marketing be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Sabre Digital Marketing has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
- Sabre Digital Marketing’s headquarters are in Massachusetts. This site as well as these rules are subject to the laws of Massachusetts and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the Town of Westborough in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions that you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
- Sabre Digital Marketing reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.